Version: Microsoft 365
Duration: 1 day
Price incompany training: € 1210 VAT excl. / Terms for incompany training.
Word course for beginners
Bring your texts and documents to life with this Word course! Did you know that Word is a lot more than just a word processing package? The countless formatting options have turned this tool into a powerful layout program. Want to create an impressive and visually strong text? It’s a breeze! You can do this using features such as tables, images, SmartArt. Do you need a flyer, invitation or something similar in a hurry? No problem with Word. Word is no longer just your go-to for jotting down a text! How to get started if you’re a beginner? With our Word course, you’ll soon become adept at all this. In one day!
After this training, you’ll be able to:
- be familiar with the basic Word features
- be able to create different types of documents such as letters, reports, records,… in Word.
This course is suitable for anyone wanting to learn how to create documents in Word.
Basic knowledge of Windows.
- Screen components + the use of various tabs in the ribbon
- Adjusting the Quick Access Toolbar
- The foundations of word processing: moving the cursor, selecting text, undoing or repeating the last adjustment
- The various screen views
- Typing text in, adjusting and correcting it
- Making, requesting, saving and printing a document
- Moving or copying text and paragraphs
Formatting your text and paragraphs
- Formatting your text: bold, italic, underline, font type, etc
- Formatting paragraphs: outlining, indentation, interspacing, etc
- Making use of formatting profiles
- Applying borders and shading
- Formatting short lists (bullet points or numbering)
- Copying and pasting formats
Layout of a document
- Adjusting margins, choosing paper orientation
- Inserting images
- Inserting and editing tables
- Setting and changing tab stops
- Inserting page breaks
- Applying themes
Request for quotation
"*" indicates required fields