The art of online presentations
Webinars are an inexpensive and relatively simple way to present training courses or presentations. With the absence of personal interaction, how do you effectively hold your audience’s attention?
During this interactive training course, you will learn how to put together a webinar efficiently, making optimal use of the available options your webinar tool provides to actively involve the audience in your training session. This course is based on the GoToWebinar application, however, other applications will also be discussed.
After completing the course ‘Presenting successful webinars’:
- You will have an understanding of the most popular webinar applications and their possibilities.
- You will know how to put together a webinar efficiently.
- You will have the necessary knowledge to make your webinar interactive.
People who regularly present training courses or presentations via a webinar or who wish to expand their field of training through the use of webinars.
Basic knowledge of Windows. Some knowledge of webinars would be an advantage, but is not required.
Part 1: Introduction
- What is a webinar
- Advantages and disadvantages of webinars
- Technical requirements
- The concept of attention span
Part 2: Webinar applications
- What to look for in your application
- Summary of applications
Part 3: The 5 steps of a good webinar
- Building up the session
- Structuring the session
- Practical execution
Part 4: Useful tips
- General rules
- Do’s & don’ts
Request a quote
"*" indicates required fields