Version: Microsoft 365
Duration: 2 hours
Price incompany training: € 500 VAT excl. / Terms for incompany training.
A lot of communication and collaboration with colleagues is done through Microsoft Teams. You will already be familiar with the basic principles of this application. You’ll be organizing online meetings and collaborating with colleagues in one or more Teams. But in this training course, we’ll be taking it to the next level, zooming in on the lesser-known but oh-so-useful features of Teams and giving you plenty of tips on working more productively with Teams.
Want to know if this training is useful for you? Then take the Teams test! If you have a score of less than 12/20, we recommend you to take the training ‘How to start with Teams‘ first.
After this training, you’ll know:
- how to manage notifications better and let them distract you less;
- the relevant keyboard shortcuts to navigate Teams quickly;
- how to link apps such as Forms, Planner, …
Recap and overview of the basics
Communication: Lesser-known functionalities
- The advanced formatting window
- Sending e-mails to a channel
- Opening a separate chat window
Tips to increase productivity
- Collaboration in Teams
- Notification settings: manage what you see notifications about
- Shortcuts to help you work faster
- Command line prompts: commands that can execute tasks
- Structuring Teams
- Office 365 Apps in Teams (Planner, Forms, Whiteboard)
Request for quotation
"*" indicates required fields