Ensure that your words make an impact with our Introduction to PowerPoint course!
A picture is worth a thousand words. What a cliché. But would you keep your public involved with a dry picture-free presentation? PowerPoint is here for a reason. And with the Introduction to PowerPoint course, you will be able to make a slideshow that perfectly complements your words. And which leaves them firmly implanted in the head of your listener. With our training, you’ll have a practical insight into the uses of PowerPoint. So that in the future, you can impress with presentations and images that truly hit home.
What will you learn in our Introduction to PowerPoint course?
Once you have our Introduction to PowerPoint course behind you, you’ll be able to work effortlessly. Making a presentation, complete with text, tables, diagrams and images worked into it? Presenting and printing your final slide show? With our PowerPoint course it will all be a piece of cake.
Everyone who wants to keep their public focused and impressed with a professional presentation.
Participants in our Introduction to PowerPoint course need only be familiar with the Windows environment.
- Discussion of the programme and its environment
- Different views
- Potentially: Adjusting the ‘Quick Access’ toolbar
- Making, saving, opening, editing
- Adding slides in different layouts: text in one or two columns,
- tables, images, SmartArt, etc
- Choosing or changing the Design Theme
- Adding numbering and dates
- Working with pictures: ‘Pictures (Clip Art)’ or from files: adding, editing, etc
- Working with Auto-shapes: adding, editing, grouping, etc
- SmartArt: Working with organograms and diagrams
- Working with tables
- Working with media possibilities (audio and video)
- Using and saving templates: own or predefined
- Ranking, sorting, hiding and copying slides
- Making a slide show with transitions and animation
Request a quote
"*" indicates required fields