Do you feel like you’re wasting time repeating the same tedious tasks in Office 365 every day? Do you sometimes wish you had a magic button that lets you finish all these tasks at once? Do you want more SharePoint functionalities (because the standard approval requests are too limited, for example)? Power Automate can help you by creating flows. In this training/demo, you’ll learn the possibilities of Power Automate through interesting use cases.
After this training, you’ll know the possibilities Microsoft Power Automate offers for end users and you’ll be able to set up automated flows.
Everyone who wants to learn how to automate tasks in Office 365.
Be familiar with some key Office 365 applications, such as Excel Online, OneDrive, Outlook and SharePoint.
- Introduction Microsoft Power Platform
- Overview of license types
- Overview of the different types of flows:
- Business process
- Creation of flows
- Using a template
- From scratch
- Different type of connectors
- Using triggers and actions
- Integrating program logic
- Using workflow definition language
- Using expressions
- Built-in functions
- Testing flows
- Activating/Exporting/Importing/Sharing flow
Request a quote
"*" indicates required fields