With OneDrive, you can store your files in one place, share them with others and open them from any device that connects to the Internet.
OneDrive for Business is an integral part of Office 365 or SharePoint Server and provides a location in the cloud where you can save, share and synchronise your work files. With OneDrive for Business, you can update and share your files from any device. You can even work on Office documents with others at the same time.
After completing this OneDrive for Business course:
- You can create and manage online documents and folders
- You can share files with others
For every user who wants to manage, share, and archive their work files. It is very easy with OneDrive to work on documents with others at the same time.
No prior knowledge required.
- What is Microsoft OneDrive/OneDrive for Business?
- The benefits of OneDrive/OneDrive for Business
- Signing in
- Personalizing your information (settings)
The OneDrive structure
- Image display
- Creating folders
OneDrive en Office
- Creating a document (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/OneNote)
- Opening a OneDrive file from an Office desktop app
- Uploading and downloading documents
- Copying and moving documents
- Renaming documents
- Deleting documents
- Finding documents
- Sorting documents
- Activity summary
Collaborating on documents
Sharing a document
- Sharing a document from a site
- Sharing a document from a desktop app
Working with shared documents
- Editing shared documents
- Checking a shared document
- With whom was the document shared?
- Working together on a shared document with more people
- Changing the sharing settings (changing permissions)
- Stop sharing a document or folder
- Viewing the version history of a document
- Advantages and disadvantages of synchronizing
- Synchronizing libraries on your computer
- Finding synchronised libraries on your computer
Best practices and exercises
Request for quotation
"*" indicates required fields