Do you regularly need to modify documents the advertising agency has formatted? Do you want to understand the structure of these InDesign files? Do you want to know if they have been created efficiently? Do you want to be able to make adjustments and publish the new versions? Then this two-day Adobe InDesign basics course is definitely for you. You will gain insight into how InDesign works and you will be introduced to the many options there are for formatting documents.
After completing this Adobe InDesign training course:
- You will know all about the basic principles of InDesign
- You will know how to use the main functionalities without any problems
- You will be able to modify a text or replace it by a new one
- You will know how to switch and position images and photos
- You will be able to format a new simple document.
Marketeers, communication professionals, graphic designers and anyone who regularly comes into contact with InDesign files and has little or no knowledge of the program.
No prior knowledge required.
- The interface and the most important shortcuts – adding your own shortcuts
- Document specifications
- Document structure
- Working with layers
- Applying existing basic pages
- Applying existing styles
- Setting up and using Preflight
- Using Minibridge
- Exporting to PDF
Request a quote
"*" indicates required fields