This Adobe InDesign CS6 training course is a continuation of the ‘InDesign Basics’ module. In the basics module the emphasis is on editing existing documents.
In this module you will learn how to format documents and templates from scratch. The emphasis is on an efficient and logical use of the many tools and functionalities.
After completing this Adobe InDesign training course:
- You can easily create documents
- You will know all about the extensive functionality in InDesign
- You will be able to create templates in InDesign
- You will be able to creatively combine text formatting, images and illustrations.
Marketeers, communication professionals, graphic designers and anyone who regularly works with InDesign and wants to be able to use it quicker and more efficiently.
A sound basic knowledge as described in the ‘InDesign Basics’ module or you must have completed the module.
- Main border specifications
- Creating colours (process and spot colours)
- Effects, transparency
- Special shapes
- Creating paragraph, text and object styles
- Setting up a document with multiple pages
- Creating basic pages
- Automatic page numbering, dividing pages into chapters
- Anchoring objects in text
- Creating simple animations
Request a quote
"*" indicates required fields