This Adobe Illustrator training course is a continuation of the ‘Illustrator Basics’ module. In the basics module the emphasis is mostly on modifying existing drawings.
In this module we start with an ’empty page’ and we start building up drawings and illustrations step-by-step. The emphasis is on an efficient and logical use of the many tools and functionalities.
After completing this Adobe Illustrator training course:
- You are able to format logos, drawings, diagrams, illustrations or graphics from scratch, using the correct drawing tools
- You can use the different tools and palettes to obtain the correct effects
Marketeers, communication professionals, graphic designers and anyone who regularly works with Illustrator and wants to be able to use it quicker and more efficiently.
A sound basic knowledge as described in the ‘Illustrator Basics’ module or you must have completed the module.
- Drawing shapes yourself
- Drawing Bezier curves with a pen
- Tracing shapes
- Drawing symmetrical shapes
- Effects and more extensive graphic styles
- Compound paths, masks
- Creating patterns with the new Pattern Creator
Request a quote
"*" indicates required fields