Version: Microsoft 365
Duration: Half a day (09:00-12:30 or 13:30-17:00)
Price incompany training: € 525 VAT excl./ Terms for incompany training.
Understanding your Excel data
Do you have a huge amount of data? Good! But how to transform it into a manageable whole in order to obtain a comprehensible analysis? In this first part we will focus on converting your list into a table and how to optimise it for a powerful analysis.
Employees who regularly work with data lists in Excel and want to analyse their data.
Participants have completed an introductory Excel course or have the equivalent knowledge.
Lists and tables
- What is the difference between a list and a table?
- What are the advantages of tables?
- Table options: Formatting, banded rows, banded columns, total row, converting to range …
- Sorting (Default sorting, custom sorting (e.g.: months, weekdays)
- Filters (Autofilter, Advanced filter, Slicer)
- Adding calculated fields to a table
- (Defining a custom table style)
Request for quotation
"*" indicates required fields