Version: Microsoft 365
Duration: Half a day (09:00-12:30 or 13:30-17:00)
Price incompany training: € 525 VAT excl./ Terms for incompany training.
You are working with a large list of data in Excel? If you cannot see the forest for the trees, PivotTables will provide you with a clear overview of all the data collected. After this part two, you will know at a glance how many items meet a specific condition. You will also learn how to carry out analyses using the different parameters such as language, region, or any other column in your table. In short, how to optimise the analyses of your data by using the many advantages Excel PivotTables offers.
After this remote Excel training on PivotTables:
- you will know how to create the correct foundation for PivotTables
- you will be aware of the power of PivotTables
Employees who regularly work with data lists in Excel and want to analyse their data.
Participants have completed the remote Excel course ‘lists and tables’ or have the equivalent knowledge.
Working with PivotTables
- Using recommended PivotTables
- The different parts of a PivotTable: filter fields, row fields, column fields and values
- Layout and structure of a PivotTable: PivotTable style, calculation layout, report layout (compact, outline, tabular)
- Subtotals (activating, deleting, activating only for certain fields…)
- Viewing calculations differently: % of grand total, % of row total, …
- Grouping data: text, dates, numbers
- What is the PivotCache?
- Filtering PivotTables using Slicers (general slicers and timeline slicers)
- Intro to Power Pivot: Creating a PivotTable based on multiple tables
Request for quotation
"*" indicates required fields