Version: Microsoft 365
Duration: 1 day (09:00-17:00)
Price incompany training: € 1210 VAT excl. / Terms for incompany training.
Excel’s strong data analysis tool Power Pivot? Get to know it better during our training course ‘Excel Power Pivot – (DAX) Functions’!
You may already have noticed that Power Pivot contains a lot of new functions. Some of these functions are fairly intuitive to use, but for most you may need the help of a Power Pivot expert, using explicit examples to show you the true power of these functions in combination with PivotTables.
Sign up now for the course ‘Excel Power Pivot – (DAX) Functions’ and optimize your knowledge.
Are you struggling with the functions in PowerPivot?
Register now, to:
- Acquire an understanding of the different types of functions in PowerPivot
- Know how to implement the functions for your own analysis solutions
Anyone who is already familiar with PowerPivot and wants to learn more about and know how to use the functions.
It is important to have completed the course ‘Excel PowerPivot – Module 1: Introduction’.
Part 1 Repetition of Data model
- Requirements of an efficient model
- Importing data via Power Query
- Optimising data model (relationships, date table)
Part 2 Context
- Row Context
- Filter Context
Part 3 Basic functions
- Sum, Min, Max, Average, Count, Counta
Part 4 Iterator functions
- What are iterator functions?
- Sumx, Averagex
- Context transition
Part 5 Changing Context
- Calculate, CalculateTable
Part 6 Filter functions
- All, AllExcept, AllSelected
Part 7 Date and Time Intelligence functions
- Datesbetween, DatesInPeriod
Part 8 KPI (Key Performance Indicators)
- Creating a KPI in PowerPivot
Part 9 Cube Functions (Optional)
- Converting data from PivotTables into functions
Part 10 Working with multiple data fields (optional)
- Multiple relationships between a table and the date table
- Multiple date tables
Request for quotation
"*" indicates required fields