Challenge yourself to become an Access expert
If you have already acquainted yourself with Access by following the three previous modules offered by Xylos, then sign up for this fourth Access advanced module and further optimize your knowledge.
Can you gather information from tables, optimize your database and automate reports and forms in Access using macros? From now on you will be able to do all this with your hands tied behind your back. In short, join the course ‘Access Advanced: complex queries and macros’ and challenge yourself to become an Access expert!
What will you learn in the advanced course Access?
Our advanced course Access builds on the three basic Xylos Access courses.
Why should you not miss the fourth course? Because you will learn to create more complex queries, and optimize your Access knowledge of tables, queries and macros.
Knowledge workers who use databases in Access on a daily basis and already create their own queries, forms and reports.
- Recap query types (parameter queries, group queries, cross tables, calculations in queries, action queries)
- Frequently used functions in queries
- Join types (inner join, left join, right join)
- Union queries
- Queries in queries
- Do’s en don’ts in queries
- Optimizing queries
- What are macros
- ‘Safe’ and ‘unsafe’ macros
- Standalone and embedded macros
- Macro actions
- Compressing a database
- Splitting a database into a front end and back end
- Setting up the boot properties
Request a quote
"*" indicates required fields